To celebrate 35 years of Club Care Insurance from The Camping and Caravanning Club we are giving away over 150 prizes this year. Each month offers a different prize, so there’s something to tickle everyone’s fancy! For your chance to win this month’s prize make sure you get a quote for any of our eligible products below.Terms and Conditions Apply
Walk in all weathers with one of 5 Fabulous North Face Walking bundles. Just get your insurance quote in before the 1st October and this kit could be yours
Hedgehog boots are designed for serious trail-bashers. A low-profile hiking boot; you can depend on to keep your feet dry and fresh even in the wettest conditions.
There’s a reason the Quest Jacket is so popular: because it continues to deliver great value, and reliable rain and wind protection. This mountain ready jacket has a mesh body lining and rushed back collar and chin guard for added comfort
Please note: When we contact you about your win, we’ll make sure to get your size details so all this new equipment will be the perfect fit for you.
1. The prize draw is available to people 18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required. Employees of The Camping and Caravanning Club or Vantage Insurance Services Limited (VISL) and any associated or sister companies, or immediate family of such employees; and parties professionally associated with the promotion may not enter this competition.
2. The promoters are:
a. The Camping and Caravanning Club Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH
b. Vantage Insurance Services Limited (VISL) Level 15, 30 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8EP
3. To be eligible to enter the prize draws, you must obtain an eligible insurance quotation from Club Care Insurance during the relevant calendar monthly period (all quotations are subject to the insurers’ underwriting criteria). Quotes obtained after midnight on the final day of any given month will not be eligible for entry into this prize draw, but will be entered for the prize draw in the following month, which will offer a different prize. The overall competition period runs 2nd March 2020 to 28th February 2021.
4. At the completion of your online quote journey you will be asked to enter the prize draw by filling in a check box, or, if getting a quote via a contact centre representative you will be asked to verbally confirm your wish to enter.
5. Existing Club Care Insurance policyholders who have received a renewal notice for one of Club Care’s eligible insurance products (see clause 6 below) where the renewal date is during the same period may also be eligible to enter the prize draw online. All renewal customers will find the entry mechanism in their renewal documentation.
6. Club Care’s eligible products include Touring Caravan Insurance, Motorhome Insurance, Tent Camping Insurance, Car Insurance, Home Insurance, Campervan Insurance, Caravan Holiday Home Insurance, Trailer Tent Insurance, Trailer Insurance, Pet Insurance (online only) and Motorcycle Insurance.
7. No purchase is necessary.
8. You will be deemed to accept these terms if you enter the prize draw. Club Care may make changes to these terms from time to time. The most up to date version will be available from us at winwithclubcare.co.uk. You should check the terms regularly and if you enter the prize draw after the date of any change it will be on the new terms.
9. The protection of personal privacy is an important concern to the promoters. Any personal data collected will be treated in accordance with current data protection legislation. We will use your personal data for the administration of the competition, and, with your consent, to provide you with details of the promoters’ services and products. In order to meet our obligations to you, we may share your personal data with the promoters of the competition.
11. The monthly prize is as stipulated by the promotional materials published during the month of entry.
12. No monetary alternative to the stated prize is available and the prize is non-transferable.
13. The promoters reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. The winners will be selected at random within 14 days of the competition closing date. Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions, or that are incomplete or altered, will be disqualified.
15. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winners will be notified by telephone or post within 21 days of the draw taking place.
17. If we are unable to contact the chosen winners within the 21 days following the draw or if any winner is unable to accept the prize, a new winner will be selected at random.
18. The promoters do not accept liability in the event of failure to provide the prizes or of problems with the prizes.
19. By entering this prize draw, all entrants agree to participate in post-event publicity, and for their photograph, name and home county to be published.
20. Vantage Insurance Services Limited (VISL) is licensed by The Camping and Caravanning Club to use the trading name Club Care Insurance Services. VISL registered office is: Level 15, 30 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8EP.
21. Any clause in these terms and conditions that shall be deemed illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable shall be severed from this agreement and the remaining clauses shall remain in force
TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR INSURANCE NEEDS