Need another reason to get quote with Club Care Insurance? Each month you could be a winner in our fabulous give away. With prizes changing throughout the year there’s always something exciting to be won.
If you get a Club Care Insurance quote before 1st December, you’ll be entered to win a Luxury Christmas Hamper worth £149.
This Christmas you could be enjoying a delightful festive gift box containing a superb bottle of French Champagne plus an excellent red wine from Argentina together with a wealth of savoury and sweet food items. From cheese straws and luxury crisps to Swiss chocolate and a traditional Christmas pudding; you’ll have the best spread on the street!
1. The prize draw is available to people 18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required. Employees of The Camping and Caravanning Club or Kingfisher Insurance Services Limited (KISL) and any associated or sister companies, or immediate family of such employees; and parties professionally associated with the promotion may not enter this competition.
2. The promoters are:
a. The Camping and Caravanning Club Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH
b. Kingfisher Insurance Services Limited (KISL) Level 15, 30 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8EP
3. To be eligible to enter the prize draw, you must either be invited to renew within the relevant calendar month; or you must obtain an eligible insurance quotation from Club Care Insurance during the relevant calendar month (all quotations are subject to the insurers’ underwriting criteria). Quotes obtained after midnight on the final day of any given month will not be eligible for entry into this prize draw, but will be entered for the prize draw in the following month, which will offer a different prize. The overall competition period runs 1st March 2022 to 28th February 2023.
4. By getting an insurance quote, you are automatically entered into the monthly competition.
5. Existing Club Care Insurance policyholders who have received a renewal invitation for one of Club Care’s eligible insurance products (see clause 6 below) where the renewal date is during the same period, will automatically be entered into the competition prize draw.
6. Club Care’s eligible products include Touring Caravan Insurance, Motorhome Insurance, Tent Camping Insurance, Car Insurance, Home Insurance, Campervan Insurance, Caravan Holiday Home Insurance, Trailer Tent Insurance and Trailer Insurance.
7. No purchase is necessary.
8. Club Care may make changes to these terms from time to time. The most up to date version will be available from us at winwithclubcare.co.uk. You should check the terms regularly and if you enter the prize draw after the date of any change it will be on the new terms.
9. The protection of personal privacy is an important concern to the promoters. Any personal data collected will be treated in accordance with current data protection legislation. We will use your personal data for the administration of the competition, and, with your consent, to provide you with details of the promoters’ services and products. In order to meet our obligations to you, we may share your personal data with the promoters of the competition.
11. The monthly prize is as stipulated by the promotional materials published during the month of entry.
12. No monetary alternative to the stated prize is available and the prize is non-transferable.
13. The promoters reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. The winners will be selected at random within 14 days of the competition closing date. Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions, or that are incomplete or altered, will be disqualified.
15. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winners will be notified by telephone, email or post within 21 days of the draw taking place.
17. If we are unable to contact the chosen winners within the 21 days following the draw or if any winner is unable to accept the prize, a new winner will be selected at random.
18. The promoters do not accept liability in the event of failure to provide the prizes or of problems with the prizes.
19. By entering this prize draw, all entrants agree to participate in post-event publicity, and for their photograph, name and home county to be published.
20. Kingfisher Insurance Services Limited (KISL) is licensed by The Camping and Caravanning Club to use the trading name Club Care Insurance Services. KISL registered office is: Level 15, 30 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8EP.
21. Any clause in these terms and conditions that shall be deemed illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable shall be severed from this agreement and the remaining clauses shall remain in force