Campervan Insurance

      Get the right Campervan Insurance for you, with premiums from as low as £235.

      Features and benefits Discounts Share Download documents

      Although Campervan Insurance is a legal requirement, it also serves to give you peace of mind when your vehicle is on holiday, on the road or in storage.

      So, whether you take your campervan out once a week or once a year, it’s well worth getting a quote today to see how a specialist campervan policy can suit you.

      Features and benefits Member Non member

      Quote no matter what the make/model/age of unit (25 years online)

      Up to 25 years

      New Campervan replacement cover up to a year

      Northern Ireland residents cover

      Minimum and maximum age of policyholders 25 and 80 respectively

      Unlimited windscreen cover available

      Awnings cover up to £2,000*

      Personal effects cover up to £2,000*

      24-hour campervan insurance claims helpline

      European use up to 365 days*

      Medical expenses cover up to £1,000*

      Personal accident cover up to £10,000*

      UK and European breakdown cover*

      Optional £1,500 key cover

      For only £11

      For only £12

      Legal expenses cover for £100,000 available

      For only £24

      For only £24

      Additional 5% discount available

      Additional premiums may apply.

      Discounts available

      There are numerous discounts available that can help you to save on the cost of your campervan insurance premiums. In each case, the discount offered applies to 100% of the premium, not the net of earlier discounts. For example, where you qualify for two stated discounts of 20%:

      • With Club Care Insurance you would receive a total of 40% discount.
      • Others may apply 20% for the first, then 20% on the remaining 80% – which actually gives a discount of only 36%.

      With Club Care Campervan Insurance, you could receive the following discounts:

      • 10% discount for campervans with an approved tracking system
      • 5% discount for campervans with Tyrepal tyre monitoring device
      • 5% discount for fitting Tyron Safety Bands
      • Discount available for limited mileage
      • Range of discounts for secure storage and security devices

      Looking for another insurance product?

      Enhance your policy with our range of Optional Covers:

      Breakdown Rescue

      Breakdown Rescue Cover from Club Care is now available for just £41 for UK only and only £82 for UK and EU.

      If your vehicle cannot be driven due to a breakdown, trust us to come to your aid when you need it most.

      • 24-hour helpline
      • Vehicle recovery to any place
      • Accommodation costs
      • Covers up to 90 days in the EU
      • Covers ALL Club organised trips

      Key Protection

      From only £11, Key Protection Cover gives you peace of mind should your keys be lost, stolen or broken.

      This optional extra provides cover for all of your keys – belonging to any vehicle, home, caravan and even office.

      • Cover up to £1,500
      • Cover extends to your family
      • Cover for the UK and EU
      • No excess to pay

      Motor Legal Expenses

      For just £24, Legal Expenses Cover is designed to protect you if you are involved in an accident which is not your fault.

      This add-on will provide reimbursement in respect of the legal costs incurred in a non-fault accident.

      • Cover up to £100,000
      • Uninsured loss recovery service
      • 24 hour claim line
      • Policyholder and named person
      • Covers for incidents in the EU

      Why choose Club Care?


      • Trusted insurance for Camping and Caravanning Club members
      • Defaqto 5 Star Rated Caravan Insurance for 9 consecutive years
      • 94% of claimants would recommend Club Care to a friend*
      • 94% of claimants would use Club Care again*
      • *Results based on a survey of 136 claimants 17th January 2019 - 17th January 2020

      © 2015 - 2021 Club Care Insurance

      The Camping and Caravanning Club is an appointed representative of and licenses the trading name “Club Care Insurance Services” to, Kingfisher Insurance Services Limited (“KISL”) registered in England. Registered address: Level 15, 30 St Mary Axe, London EC3A 8EP. KISL acts on behalf of Insurers who have authorised KISL to issue and administer your policy, KISL is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 311541). This can be checked on the FCA’s register by checking the FCA website at

      This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.