At Club Care Insurance, we are aware that many of our customers have varying needs or a disability which may affect how they may view and access the internet.
We are committed to making sure that everyone has access to our website and its content. Our aim is to ensure that everyone is able to read the details contained and complete applications online.
To increase the text size
- In Internet Explorer, click the Page button, click Text Size, and then click the size you require
- In Microsoft Edge, click the Page button, click Text Size, and then click the size you require
- In Mozilla Firefox, click the menu button (three stacked lines) on the browser toolbar. The customization menu will then open and you will need to click preferences. Select the content tab and you can change your font size and colour as required
- In Google Chrome, click the menu button (three stacked lines) on the browser toolbar, and select Settings. Click Show advanced settings and in the “Web Content” section, you can use the “Font size” drop-down menu to make your required adjustments
- In Safari, click on ‘View’ on the main menu bar then select ‘Zoom Text Only’ so that it shows as ticked. You can then click ‘Zoom In’ to increase the text size, or ‘Zoom Out’ to decrease the text size.
If you discover a part of our website that has been difficult to use, please get in touch.