At Club Care we offer cover on a number of boats including sailing boats, certain speedboats, canoes, kayaks and racing dinghies.
Although insurance is not a legal requirement on UK waterways, the cover you get will protect you financially, should something happen to the vessel or a passenger. Therefore, it's important to seek out a policy that offers the right level of cover.
Boat insurance policy benefits include:
- Premiums from £20
- Use throughout Europe and the Republic of Ireland up to 30 days at a time
- Cover includes road transit
- Cover for craft up to 7 metres in length
- Gear, equipment or machinery stolen from the boat or from locked storage
- Personal belonging cover - single article limit of £250 (small craft and dinghies only)
- Salvage - reasonable costs of saving the boat from a loss under the policy
- Sighting costs - inspecting the underwater part of the hull after stranding (small craft only)
- Pollution costs - damage to boat
- Up to £2 million third party liability cover
- Up to 25% no claims bonus including new policyholders